Thursday, June 11, 2009

stormy weatha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

flea. she's so spoiled.


I cannot wait to get better. I cannot wait to get a job.


"i miss seeing you around."
i miss driving there at 2 in the morning, gathering up all my nerve to get out of my car, checking my makeup a thousand times, the way you talk, your hands around my waist, tracing the lines, the way your hair felt, your laugh, when you tickled me (and I HATE being tickled by anyone else).
Most of all, I just miss your presence.
I don't know where you're going, or where you've been, or how you've been. Well, I feel really alone.
I don't want to burn bridges.
I just wish we could go out to eat sometime, or we could talk one night.
Just friends, at least.

There is no reason why I shouldn't be happy. I've come a long way, even if it is just these past few weeks. And I intend to keep progressing. I will never meet someone who makes me feel the same way though.

No comments:

Post a Comment