Wednesday, September 9, 2009

that pout.

The only thing that makes me sick is driving by myself over the bridge and crosstown at night with some shitty radio station on. I don't necessarily hate bridges, or crosstown, or the radio, or even driving. It's just where I was going that made me sick. Where I HAD been going, not where I'm going now. But it's a vicious cycle. I will end up there at some point. So, obviously, it made me think of where my destination has been a billion times.
There is no point in trying to fight it or forget it. I'm probably a shitty person, but so are you. It's always heart over mind. You would probably look out for yourself, for the moment, if you felt like your blood was swollen in your veins and your heart sunk into your stomach.
When I think about it sometimes, I don't care. Maybe karma is biting me in the ass. It must be.
I can just move.

No comments:

Post a Comment